1. How we use your information
- When you choose to register with us to access the Website, you will be asked to provide personal information including your name, location, email address and phone number. We may also collect additional information from and about your computer like your IP address, web browser type and version, operating system type and version, browsing history etc. If you are accessing our services through a mobile handheld device, we may request access or permission to certain system information including your mobile device ID number, model, manufacturer, etc. We may also collect information (financial and otherwise) about you when you fill up any form, participate in a survey, sign up for our newsletter, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
2. How we use your information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We will securely process your personal data and use it for administration and operation of the Website, including but not limited to the following purposes:
- To provide quality services
- To update and maintain your account with us
- To personalise user experiences and advertising
- To improve future Website development
- To enable third parties to carry out technical and logistical functions on our behalf
- To notify you about changes to our service
- You can subsequently withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at Funding Street, or following the ‘unsubscribe’ link that is provided at the bottom of our emails.
- Any personal information that we process will be stored on a secure server behind a firewall. We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary for the processing. Where you have registered and provided your consent to receive communications from us, then we will retain your personal data for this purpose until your consent is withdrawn.
- Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We will securely process your personal data and use it for administration and operation of the Website, including but not limited to the following purposes:
3. Disclosure of your information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
Third-Party Service Providers
- We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including third party financial service providers, payment processors, data analysts, email delivery, hosting services, customer services, and marketing assistance.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- With your informed consent (opt-in) we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
By Law or to Protect Rights
- If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third-Party Service Providers
- All these third parties are carefully screened so we can ensure that there are adequate controls in place and, where relevant, that such third parties are GDPR compliant. Additionally, where this would result in the transfer of personal data outside the EEA, we have confirmed that there are appropriate transfer mechanisms in place. Under no circumstances do we sell your personal data. We disclose only that personal data that is necessary for the third party to deliver their specific service and we take all reasonable measures to ensure they keep your information fully secure and not use it for any purpose other than the one under which it was disclosed.
- We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
5. Data storage and security
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the appropriate Irish data protection laws as and where applicable. This data may be transferred to, stored and processed in a destination outside the European Union. By submitting your personal information, you agree to such transfer, storing or processing. Funding Street has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Whilst we strive to use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal information which might expose you to serious risk. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit and informed consent.
6. Your Rights
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you possess a number of rights in relation to your Personal Data. These rights include
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- he right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- We are committed to upholding these rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details provided below.
- Where you have provided us with consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us directly or following the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in any electronic communications you receive from us.
- You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority where you feel that our processing of your Personal Data has infringed your rights. The supervisory authority in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO): https://ico.org.uk.
- Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you possess a number of rights in relation to your Personal Data. These rights include
7. Contact Us
- Funding Street has a “Data Protection Officer” who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address:
Funding Street Ltd, 49 Greek Street, London W1D 4EG